BE THE STAR IN YOUR LIFE'S MOVIE

BE THE STAR IN YOUR LIFE'S MOVIE
YOU ARE WELCOME

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

TALENT

TALENT



(Inspirational musings for the soul)



Dedicated to the young Nigerian who have dared to pursue their true talents inspite of the odds. You rock!







It’s the treasure in you crying for expression



It’s the light in you, begging for illumination



It’s the book in you that must be read



It’s the voce in you that must be heard



It can make the pauper become the hero



It can make the pauper become a very important fellow







You are the king in me that is meant for the throne



You are the dream in my heart pushing me to be a man of my own



You re the mustard seed in me that will grow into a tree



You are the angel that sets me free



You are the door that leads me to possibilities



You turn my inner yearnings into realities







I am the song you must sing



I am the jingle that makes the your bell ring



I am your blockbuster movie, your bestselling novel



I pack your life’s struggles like the shovel



I am the window of opportunities the road to greatness



I am your light that shines in darkness



I am the product of God’s brainstorm



I am the stage play you should perform











They ve given you different names, some call you potential



Your value is more than any credential



They call you simply divine



Your root stems from the vine



They say you are the music that puts food on the table



Your genotype’s configuration makes me capable



They call you natural endownments, his free gift



Your wing gives my life a lift and my mind a paradigm shift







Kehinde Ajose-Motivational speaker, Writer, Talent development coach, syndicated columnist.Splendidkenny01@yahoo.com

No comments: