BE THE STAR IN YOUR LIFE'S MOVIE

BE THE STAR IN YOUR LIFE'S MOVIE
YOU ARE WELCOME

Sunday, January 8, 2012

THE GRATITUDE CHANT


<
THE GRATITUDE CHANT


As I flipped through the national daily

I concluded I have been ungrateful really

Beautiful faces, charming graces, ending up in the mortuary

Cranky crashes, burnt eye lashes ,losing a loved one yet another obituary I don’t have to be a movie star like Genevieve

In order to be grateful for what he made me achieve

My heartbeat hasn’t stopped for a second

I doff my hat to the mayor of the world, more precious than diamond



Yes the drama of life is a trauma

You just lost your job and your hummer

She just broke your heart and all you do is stammer

You just sow the seeds of gratitude like a farmer

Through the fire he will be with you and take you higher

Open your mouth, tell him you are grateful

Count your blessing, even when your bank account ain’t full

For the miracle of sleeping and waking up

Its only you I will praise non stop

To you I dedicate this verse

No comments: