BE THE STAR IN YOUR LIFE'S MOVIE

BE THE STAR IN YOUR LIFE'S MOVIE
YOU ARE WELCOME

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I AM ALIVE WITH MY LONGINGS..BY TOCHI EZE


I AM ALIVE WITH MY LONGINGS!!!
by Tochi Eze on Tuesday, 27 December 2011 at 06:18

I am a woman; alive with longings that cannot be denied, with yearnings that cry out to be met, with desires unmatched and passion untamed; heart racing, lips quivering and belly churning, I sit awake with my innermost longings.

I am alive with my longings:

I long for my maker, the music of my soul, my strength, my reward and my ever loyal friend. I long to see His face with reverence, to kiss His feet in worship, to gaze at Him in adoration, to hold His hands in fellowship, to sit on His laps with abandonment, and rub his beard with childlike glee.

I long for His wisdom echoed in His spoken words, I long for His touch that comes with it’s healing streams, I long for His quiet assurance, His gentle nudging, the open rebuke that comes from His deep rooted love, I long to please Him with the dance of my life, and to send ripples of delight in the ocean of His heart.

I am alive with my longings:

I long to know the love of a man, the loyalty of his friendship, the covering of his priesthood, and the assurance of his leadership. I long to hold and to be held, I long for days spent standing by the side of my prince, reigning with him in the sphere of life, supporting the seed of his dreams and giving flesh to the hope of his visions. I long to share nights of unbridled passion, ravished and replete with love and warmth. I long to know the bulge of life growing inside of me, the pangs of pain that comes with collaborating with creation, I long to know the worries of mother, and to age gracefully by the side of my prince.

I am alive with my longings:

I long to span the universe with the factor of my influence, to model virtue and provide mentorship, to leave a legacy inspired and sustained by the divine precepts of Heaven; to be skillful in enterprise and diligent in labor, to churn out constant solutions relevant to governments and economies, to support credible innovations and dreams with the substance of my increase and the investment of my life.

I am alive with my longings:

I long that the reader of this piece, be gifted with all of life’s bliss, I long that you know the reality of a dream that speaks; the confidence of a faith that fights, and the competence of a love that conquers all.

I long that your desires be made manifest in the span of your life time, that your eyes behold the promise, your feet possess the land and your mouth suck the juice of 2012 and all its prospects.



With fervent desire and a cup of garri and groundnut,

© Tochi Eze

27th December 2011

www.selahinspirational.com

No comments: