BE THE STAR IN YOUR LIFE'S MOVIE

BE THE STAR IN YOUR LIFE'S MOVIE
YOU ARE WELCOME

Friday, December 9, 2011

MORNING DEW WITH BETTY IRABOR


Morning has broken and its praises to God...
One critical month in the life of Genevieve, we couldn't go to press..we needed money; about million naira! Pressure was mounting but what could i do? I sat in my office downcast. I am not a praying person under pressure so i just waited...for what???. This was where the story changed.
A Nigerian woman (Mrs Nwuba) and and her British partner waited at the reception downstairs to see me. ...Same ol' same ol' story I mused. People will come and talk big about advertisement plans and never come back and wont pick your calls ever again.
I invited this pair into my office and summoned my marketing team to join us. Talk started and gradually my mood began to lift when they asked for a 2 year Revlon advert campaign; 3 insertions per edition. They then went ahead to write a cashable cheque!!! OMG!
As a parting shot, the woman said; you don't know me but I have always admired you and Soni....... Today, please be uplifted!!!

2 comments:

Myne said...

Nice one, thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Excellent info, keep them coming
Never give up
Irabor Mark

www.JobOpenNg.com