BE THE STAR IN YOUR LIFE'S MOVIE

BE THE STAR IN YOUR LIFE'S MOVIE
YOU ARE WELCOME

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

FABULOUSLY "FASATILE"


FABULOUSLY "FASATILE"
INTRODUCING K.PEACE


KUNLE OGUNROMBI(K PEACE)


Kpeace as he is fondly called by his fans is a fastrising music artiste whose versatility is unequalled.In his words:’Music started for me as far back at the age of 16.My dad usually plays the songs of K.S.A,Ebenezer Obey, and their likes , their music helped to awaken my music talent.’While he was in secondary school, he usually represents his school in music competitions,This graduate of Fine and applied arts from The Federal college of Education has since been pursuing his passion for music aside from being an artist.The likes of Craig davies, Boyz 2 men,Donnel jones inspire him..In 2010, he won the award for the BEST PERFOMING ARTISTE at MUSICALITY TALENT HUNT COMPETITION, and his single:’Love you forever’ is fast becoming listeners favourites on the airwaves.


KIND OF MUSIC

“I am drawn towards R n B, but my versatility has seen me do hilife, fuji,hiphop.I touch every genre of music”


CHALLENEGES

“As an up and coming act, a lot of individuals tend to discourage you.There was a time a friend told me:’Guy,what are you doing with your life?’that was eight years ago.Things are getting better today,as I produce my own music ,own a band where we perform at events,and pursuing my dreams, one day at a time.Penetrating the media is also another challenge for up and coming acts, but it can only get better.”

FINAL WORDS TO YOUNG NIGERIANS

‘The game is tough, don’t be discouraged.Be you, don’t try to sound like somebody else.Take your music serious and the sky will be only a stepping stone to your success.’

No comments: