BE THE STAR IN YOUR LIFE'S MOVIE

BE THE STAR IN YOUR LIFE'S MOVIE
YOU ARE WELCOME

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

MARK THE REMARKABLE!






MARK THE REMARKABLE!

Call him one of Nigeria’s best kept rap secrets and you won’t be wrong.At a young age his passion for music evolved into an art beyond a passing hobby.Studying rap greats, Remarkable as he is often called by his fans , created a distinct pattern of delivery that seperates him from the pack.This final year student of University of Jos studying Geography and regional planninghas performed in shows like The Custom Bike show in at Eagles square Abuja alongside M.i, modenine, Terrytharapman….His new single, ‘Good morning’a motivational rap piece is fast becoming listeners favourite on the airwaves.

JOURNEY TO MUSIC VILLE
‘I have always been a Music person ever since i was young. Its hard to see me without a radio or anything that plays or emits music. I usually to walk around with all those small radios whenever there wasnt light and ever since then it was clear i was a Music Addict.I used to use my own words to fill in the gaps of songs i didnt know well.Overtime, rap came into the story.I started studying rap greats and I realize I could mime their songs.Today, I write my own lyrics and gradually climbing remarkably to the top.’


SONGS YOU’VE DONE

‘I dropped a motivational single on the 1st of january 2012 titled "Good Morning" to put my fans on a positive note on a daily basis and to provide the world with a song to uplift the spirits of the people, because encouragement is oxygen to the soul. I also dropped a single last year November to end the year titled "Yezzir" .Basically I see myself as a changemaker in the music game’

PLANS FOR THE FUTURE

‘ I plan on taking over the industry with my DREAMTEAM and to be the best in my art .I also plan to start a record label in the future to help young and gifted individuals who are being held back by circumstances.Above all I plan on feeding the world with Good Music to bring joy to the soul inspiring them with good music.’


FINAL WORDS

‘To any one readng this right now, I want to tell you to add creams to your dreams, believe in God and in your talent, strive for excellence in everything you do. ‘

Remarkable plans to leave an indelible mark on the music landscape.His talent, atitude and passion will take him places.We are waiting!


No comments: