BE THE STAR IN YOUR LIFE'S MOVIE

BE THE STAR IN YOUR LIFE'S MOVIE
YOU ARE WELCOME

Monday, July 18, 2011

FROM SCRATCH TO CASH


LENS ON TALENT
FROM SCRATCH TO CASH
‘I had to struggle in the mornings to eat breakfast, but now the story has changed’-Seun Joshua Graphics designer cum fashion entrepreneur

Oliver Wendell holmes once said:’Every profession is truly great that is greatly pursued’.The differences evident in professions is not usually a function of the professions themselves, but a direct result of the way the practitioners of that professions go about their trade.Seun Joshua is one young amazingly gifted graphics designer and fashion entrepreneur whose success story is worth reading.He has converted his setbacks into comebacks , creating value in the marketplace.

PASSION FOR FASHIO N
Seun loves to look good and project the right image.This fascination for fashion drove him to learning the basics of graphics designing and has made him a sought after fashion designer, creating customized tee shirts for his clients.He employs his imagination, in order to craft this incredible designs

STANDING OUT FROM THE CROWD
In his words:’I just thought to myself if I am creative in an area, I can employ this same creativity in other areas too.It was my quest to be dynamic and different that led me to treading the path of graphics designing and fashion.Since I can use my hands and my mind to create designs , I decided to tread this path’.

HUMBLE BEGINNINGS
‘When I look at my family background, and where I am now, I just give God the glory.There were days I had to struggle to eat breakfast, now the story has changed.I have taken personal responsibility for my life, and I am fast adding value to the lives around me’

INSPIRATION
Seun is inspired by the fashion outburst in lagos-‘Eko for show’.’I can be walking on the street and see what someone is wearing, in that instance I get inspired to create something.’He said

CLIENT BASE
As a result of his excellently crafted designs,and beautiful outfits, seun has been able to cloth celebrities like Jesse jags, M.I, and has worked with The Future awards crew, E-centre, Starcomms, Amuwo Odofin Local Government, Spring bank, Spring capital, The Creative careers fair, Get arena, P.M.A.N, campaign posters and tee shirts for the Goodluck Jonathan campaign , e.t.c

This is the inspiring tale of a young Nigerian who has taken a chance on himself , inspite of the prevailing economic realities of our country, and has converted his adversity into advancements. In the words of Kehinde Kamson,Founder Sweet sensations:’I believe that no matter what, you can start from anywhere and grow to become big. We started small like a roadside shop, but in the roadside were little signs of big things to come’.You might be going through conditions and sitiuations that has forced you to give up on yourself, you just look inwards and tap into the array of gifts God has packaged in you so that you can profit from them.You can rise from the ashes of defeat and create a testimony from your tests.Seun is adding value to the fashion industry, and contributing his own quota to the development of the economy.You can also make this happen for yourself.You can move from scratch to cash.Go make it happen!

SEUN CAN BE REACHED ON 08022167699

No comments: